Buttercup Plant to Improve Circulation
Adonis can help treat various conditions, such as certain cardiovascular problems. Possible causes of these are heart circulatory problems, sometimes caused by a high concentration of cholesterol in blood. One of the plants that can improve blood circulation is the buttercup, whose scientific name is Adonis Vernalis.
This medicinal herb has properties to reduce cholesterol, promoting blood circulation and hence improving cardiovascular activity.
Adonis Vernalis properties of cholesterol-lowering
* Acts as an antioxidant, because it contains active compounds such as flavones and phytosterols.
* Prevents oxidation of LDL cholesterol, preventing arterial caliber reduction.
* Reduce LDL cholesterol synthesis in the liver, due to its antioxidant action.
How improves circulation plant buttercup?
* Reduces blood pressure.
Regulates heart function.
* Set the cardiac workload.
* Improves the tone of the myocardium.
* Reduces cardiac arrhythmia.
* The use of the buttercup plant is contraindicated in patients taking drugs such as quinidine, anthraquinone laxatives, diuretics, thiazide, and that can further enhance its effect.
While Adonis Vernalis, is a plant with properties that improve blood circulation and blood cholesterol control, it is necessary that its consumption is controlled by the physician.