The disease causes fear to humans as any person comes into contact with their own fragility and vulnerability as a result of illness. Especially if it is a serious disease. Fortunately, however, medical research is growing daily as prevention is the best way to detect a disease in its early stages.
Each disease produces few specific symptoms. Some warning signs that spring as a way of information that undoubtedly, the physician should observe but that human beings must also attend. There are people who do not give importance to a certain discomfort for fear of going to the doctor. The truth is that health care is appropriate and gives importance to pain or other discomfort.
Colon cancer affects every year to a total of 25000 people in countries like Spain. The truth is that it increases the risk for this disease to overcome the barrier of 50 years. Beyond this there is a negative figure is very positive and that the level of cure is very high, especially if the disease is detected early. There are some symptoms or warning signs that you may have in mind:
1. Stay tuned to a pain in the abdomen that comes and goes intermittently throughout the day. This pain can also be combined with other complaints such as diarrhea or constipation.
2. On the other hand, you should also see a doctor immediately if you notice blood in your stool. Without doubt, seek professional is important in order to obtain a diagnosis and effective treatment.
1. When is extreme tiredness can be a symptom of colon cancer. In fact, fatigue increases with advancing disease itself as a cause and effect.
These data are merely informative, ie, to obtain baseline information can solve all your doubts by consulting your doctor.
Guest article written by Katrina Robinson
Colon cleansing has been a huge trend in the natural healing industry as of late. The colon is the root of your body’s health, as it is the “plumbing” of the body, from where the waste is expelled. Due to the toxins in our food, air, water, and other environmental hazards, our body accumulates more waste than it is able to fully expel. By colon cleansing, the wealth of accumulated wastes and toxins are eliminated, allowing the body’s organs to perform more efficiently. This leads to better health and overall well-being.
But how can you make sure that your colon cleansing is as effective as possible? Try adding these five supplements to help aid your colon cleaning regimen:
1. Psyllium. Psyllium husk swells with water, forming a jelly-like substance that is able to absorb a large volume of the mucus that is most likely stuck in your colon.
2. Acai Berry. This fruit helps to improve digestion while also fighting free radicals with its antioxidant properties.
3. Peppermint Leaf. This herb has a soothing impact on the digestive tract and can help to combat nausea and other stomach discomfort.
4. Ginger Root. A study at the University of Minnesota shows that ginger root can help to reduce the growth of colorectal cancer cells. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Dandelion Root. We don’t often think of liver detoxification along with colon cleansing, but it’s something to think about. This root is fantastic for liver detoxification and maintaining liver health.
These are just five supplements that are great to have nearby when you’re taking on colon cleansing. After all, if you’re going to devote yourself to a total colon cleaning process, don’t you want to make sure it’s as thorough as possible?
Katrina Robinson is a guest writer who writes for Oxy-Powder.