To cut or long? Am I dyed it or leave it natural?, Chamomile shampoo is this or this without it? About hair care and a thousand doubts assail us always and that is, are so delicate! No one can say that there is a rule for all and that each has different peculiarities. What we cover today and we’re going to deny that there are some myths about him. Ready?
- It is true that if you cut it grows faster and stronger, all you do with a new cut is to remove the tips that are damaged by wear and are thinner so the hair appears thicker left.
- Do not change the shampoo from time to time so that the hair does not get used to its effects. If one is going well, you will always work while not altering their composition.
- It is advisable to give two soaps because the hair is not going to be cleaner for it.
- If you brush many times a day will not get brighter but it will accelerate its fall. Always remember to brush the strands holding and half toward the tips.
- Sleeping with wet hair does not produce mushrooms; all that can happen is that, being much wet weather, deterioration of the cuticle scales.
- When washing hair too short not fall more. What happens when you shower is that, by the erosive action of water, it has hairs that are about to fall and it seems to just fall at that time.
- The only way to effectively repair of split ends is to cut. What we can do is prevent the scalp properly moisturized.
- The oily hair should not wash every day to generate more fat not only have to do when you notice dirty.
- The hair always unravels when it is still wet but when dry will be even more difficult. Use a fat-tooth comb to damage the least.
- Wear your hair is always tied not damaged. It does if the tires we use are not covered with fabric and cut. Try not to take tension.
what foods strengthen the hair. The hair is not only an aesthetic part of the human body, but is a living material that also suffers and benefits from the state of health of the body. Hence the importance of a healthy and balanced diet.
[What foods strengthen hair?] The diet should include plenty of fruits and vegetables, nuts, wheat germ, legumes, oatmeal, brown rice, ginger, etc. And conversely, minimize the consumption of animal fats, refined flours, bakery products, fried foods, sugars, etc.. It is important to avoid lightning unbalanced dieting, and you have to drink plenty of water because the hair also needs hydration.
Among the major nutrients and vitamins needed to maintain healthy hair, we find the following.
Foods that help the hair
• Lack of protein causes straight hair, depigmented easy to start and dull.
• Sources of proteins: These can be found in meat, fish, eggs or dairy.
Zinc for hair:
• A zinc deficiency decreases both the length and thickness of hair growth. This loses luster and becomes brittle.
• Sources of zinc: It is present in whole grains, brewer’s yeast, sesame seeds, legumes, etc..
• Iron deficiency is a common cause weak and fragile hair and hair fall. Women should pay special attention to a possible deficiency of this mineral.
• Sources of Iron: Found in meat, fish, shellfish, legumes, green leafy vegetables or nuts.
• Sulfur is essential in the synthesis of keratin and also has an anti seborrheic.
• Sources of sulfur is present in foods rich in protein.
• Iodine is actively involved in hair growth and strength.
• Sources of iodine can be obtained by eating algae, fish, shellfish and iodized salt.
Magnesium for hair:
• Magnesium is highly effective in fragile hair and in the treatment of premature baldness.
• Sources of Magnesium: The main sources are nuts, dried fruits, whole grains, legumes and green leafy vegetables.
• Calcium provides good consistency to the hair.
• Sources of Calcium: Abundant, especially in milk and dairy products, but also in nuts, legumes and green leafy vegetables.
Vitamin B2 or riboflavin hair:
• The B2 exerts a Hair Loss and acts against seborrhea.
• Sources of Vitamin B2 or riboflavin: Its sources are meat, dairy, grains, yeast and green leafy vegetables.
Vitamin B3 or niacin for hair:
• The B3 is involved in the synthesis of keratin.
• Sources of Vitamin B3 or niacin: In meats, organ meats, dairy, eggs, whole grains, yeast and legumes.
Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid for hair:
• The B5 has a prominent role in hair growth and overall health of the skin and nails.
• Sources of Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid: Found in organ meats, mushrooms, avocado, and broccoli and egg yolk.
Essential fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic) hair:
• An inadequate supply of them is related to hair kept falling.
• Sources of essential fatty acids: Found in seed oils (sunflower, corn, soybean, etc…), Fatty nuts, whole grains, soy, cod liver oil, etc…
• Silicon is essential for hair and nails.
• Silicon Sources: Whole grains, coffee and beer are the main food sources.
• In cases of hair loss can also be applied topically.
• Select either the food you eat. Vitamin “A” helps health and hair loss.
• In the normal hair fall, we recommend taking iron products since alopecia is because, often, lack of this element because of menstruation for women.
• Illnesses that cause fever also remaining vitality to the hair and weaken it.
• Diet for hair loss. For this healthy hair and prevent their collapse requires a balanced diet, balancing meats, eggs, fish, cheese, red-skinned fruit, like carrots and avoiding sweets, starches and fatty foods.
[Proteins and vitamins for hair] If what you eat helps your body, why hair would be the exception?
Remember, a healthy balanced diet and you will have beautiful hair.
As naturally nourish the hair:
• Reinforce and stimulate hair growth.
• Protein is found in dairy products, eggs, beans, chicken, fish and beef.
• As oxygenates the blood, promotes circulation to the scalp.
• Iron is found in asparagus, nuts, egg, vegetables, red meat, spinach and whole grains
. Omega-3 for the hair:
• Prevents dry hair and increases moisture.
• The omega-3 found in salmon, sardines, soy and nuts.
• As the cuticle strengthens, increases elasticity of hair.
• Silicon is found in cabbage, cilantro and oats.
Vitamins A, C and E for the hair:
• Confront the damage caused by aging and contamination.
• The vitamin also increases the strength and shine of hair when following hormone treatment.
• Vitamins are found in carrots, spinach, citrus, kiwis, strawberries, almonds, avocados, peanuts and sunflower oil.
Hairdressing scissors are among the vital tools needed by a professional hair stylist. If you are looking for a new pair of hairdressing scissors, there are certain things you need to consider before buying. First, you should know the purpose of using the scissors for.
If you buy the wrong type of scissors it would be rather impossible for you to achieve the desired cut that you have in mind. Second, a cheap pair of scissors might tempt you to make a purchase. However, if the scissors are bought for your salon, then it is best to buy a professional pair of hairdressing scissors which might be more expensive but definitely a worthwhile purchase.
Third, make sure that you get a pair of durable hairdressing scissors. This is vital because you will be using them frequently, therefore the scissors must be able to withstand harsh handling on a daily basis.
Fourth, it is always important that you only buy a pair of hairdressing scissors that you feel comfortable to use. The selection of the wrong scissors can create a negative impact to your health. It is possible for you to experience finger, neck and shoulder aches if the scissors are too heavy or they do not provide you with a nice grip. It is best to choose from a reliable brand so that you can always come up with excellent haircuts.