Why is it healthier to eat whole grains? What is integral?
Well, there are many diets and health gurus who advocate eating whole grains and I’ll explain a little that means.
Whole grains are still the shell of the natural grain, even if ground is integral meaning. The outer tank wall sometimes referred to as the saved and the inner layer is counted as whole grains. This applies to all grains such as wheat, rye, oats, and rice, corn or flax seeds. Not applicable to husked rice, in which the shell is gone, but the cereal grain is human health. It takes a long time for the body to break the diet of grains, which means that maintaining a stable level of sugar in sangre.También can help you lose weight and gives a feeling of being full for much longer compared free diet dietary fiber fibra.Las are carbohydrates that cannot be broken down into the small intestine, but spend most of the intestine without being affected and are not a source of energy for the cuerpo.Las fibers help to shorten the time the food must pass through the intestines.
Fiber promotes bowel movements and makes digestion more efficient. There are two types of fiber: soluble dietary fiber (gel formation) and insoluble dietary fiber (no gel formation). The feces are increasing in volume and soften the fibers that hold water (soluble) which produces a greater effect than is good for bowel movements, and also increases the volume of heces.La dietary fiber is found only in plant foods, not foods of animal origin. Defibra 30gramos Debemoscomerunos day.
Benefits: Comprehensive and Fiber?
Fiber is good for bowel function, prevents constipation, inflammation of the colon andthe infections, prevents hemorrhoids, and promotes growth of beneficial bacteria (probióticosyprebióticos) in the intestinal tract. It also protects against colon cancer. Fiber increases satiety, when you feel full longer, so we eat less. Good foods rich in fiber composites as whole wheat bread give the concentration of blood sugar more slowly (it has a low glycemic index) and keeps insulin levels in a lower level. Foods rich in fiber are beneficial to our blood cholesterol and blood pressure. Fiber in the diet by removing a portion of fat and cholesterol and decreases body fat in the blood. Dietary fiber may also prevent colon cancer. Foods rich in fiber:
Grain products: bread, bread decenteno, oats, wheat bran, whole grains, etc. Root vegetables: carrots, turnips, etc… Fruit and berries. Cabbage Legumes: beans, peas and lentils are what you eat!
with the pace of life we lead, most of us eat up very early and very late. In between, it is normal to pique the ‘worm’ in the stomach and you want to come recharge your batteries with some food. The decision that we often make is that we do not measure what we make and, in most cases, do not take anything that we favor.
Depending on the energy expenditure that we make throughout the day, we opt for lighter snacks or heavier. Keep in mind that we will take a few hours after the meal, so that should not be exceeded to get hungry for it. Here, I propose two options and two light energy snack, choose the right one for you!
In the first case, we can take a mini cheese sandwich prolevone and pesto with a little warm turkey breast well. Another option is a croissant stuffed with ham and cheese to combine sweet and salty. Accompany with a refreshing drink to make even harder.
In the second case, a light snack options, we can take an egg and toast with cheese gratin that pass through the oven before eating or a skewer of pineapple and salmon. In the latter, you can combine any seasonal fruit with your favorite food trying not to have excessive fat. To drink, nothing beats a good team; you have a lot of flavors to choose from!
• Drink at least 2 liters of water a day, as water will help to transport nutrients to the hair and keep hair hydrated and strong lines.
Fruit for the hair
• The main cucumber, melons, berries, bananas, oranges, apples and practically most of the fruit provides the body many vitamins that help reduce hair loss and improve the appearance of hair.
• Dairy products including milk, eggs and cheese, are a guarantee to increase the overall health of hair, mainly because of its vitamin B-12, as well as proteins.
• While all vegetables help your hair with vitamins, vegetables that provide most of the benefits are the green leafy variety, such as spinach and cabbage.
Lean meats and healthy hair
• such as red meat (lean), chicken, fish and organ meats (like liver).
• By eating this meat supply your hair follicles the vitamins they need for optimal functioning and hair growth.
[Eating for healthy hair] hair nutrients in our daily diet:
Vitamin B6 for hair:
• Prevents hair loss, toning and moisturizing it.
• Vitamin B6 is found in bread, brown rice and nuts.
• Also try to eat foods rich in iron.
• Iron is found in foods like spinach, lentils and egg yolk.
• Do not forget to eat foods that contain collagen.
• Collagen is found in fruits such as oranges, grapefruit, tangerine, kiwi and strawberries.
Vegetable oils for the hair:
• Be aware always of vegetable oils because they are antioxidants and help blood circulation to the scalp.
• Biotin is essential for hair growth, it has an important role in the health of skin, hair and even nails.
• Biotin deficiency can cause hair loss.
• Biotin is found in foods like eggs, liver, yeast breads and cereals.
Zinc for hair:
• Zinc helps prevent hair loss.
• Zinc prevents seborrhea.
• Zinc is found in green leafy vegetables and lentils.
• The keratin is a protein that is the main component of the outer layers of the epidermis, as hair.
• The keratin is found in legumes, nuts, dairy and eggs.
• Copper helps the pigmentation (color of hair).
• It also helps prevent copper hair loss and maintain the right texture.
• Copper is found in foods like nuts, meats and vegetables.
Water for the hair:
• You should drink plenty of water, because the hair contains approximately 25%, therefore it is important to take it.
Beware of weight loss diets or weight loss:
• Always be careful with weight loss diets or weight loss, which remove some nutrients that are important not only for hair health but for our entire body.
• To the extent possible and minimize refined sugar consumption of saturated fats.
Typical Basque cuisine, the cocochas are one of the delicacies that holds our wonderful country. These parts of the fish are located gelatinous lumps under the chin. It can be cooked in several ways. Here we report as cooked in salsa verde and al pil-pil.
Cocochas in green sauce
To cook cocochas in green sauce, add oil, garlic and sheets of cold fish. When hot remove from heat. Meanwhile, in another container, flour the cocochas previously been salted and fried, round and round in that oil. Next, cover the cocochas with fish broth and let boil until well cooked and the sauce is linked. And when almost ready to serve, sprinkle chopped perjil and gives a slight boil the whole to acquire the green color so characteristic of this dish.
In this recipe, the sauce is made while the fish is cooked. Pour oil and garlic in a clay pot. Before they begin to brown the garlic, separated from the heat and allow warming. Cocochas are placed in the oil, skin side up and the pot brings back the heat with a gentle boil.
It turns the fish is poached by both sides in oil. It is separated again from the heat and add parsley. Was allowed to warm and move the pan gently to ensure that the emulsion is produced from the heat.
Who does not love a good salad?. The salads are part of our most basic food, as an accompaniment or as a single dish. Salads triumph in every corner thanks to its simple preparation, but we should not emphasize it simple to prepare.
Types of salads:
* The salad of lettuce, tomato and a dressing is that almost all eat every day, and so are the simplest.
* Another guy who developed many is that in addition to the above include egg, tuna, ham or vegetables.
* Also, and especially with warmer times, prepare the salad called, usually take the time or cold. In most cases, adds boiled potatoes, rice and some carrots. The sauce, usually mayonnaise, accompanied by fish.
The salad is dressed with extra virgin olive oil and olive 0.4 °, accompanied by an acid, cider vinegar or sherry or lemon. For the not so well versed in this process, we will say that the proportion of vinegar is usually part of three oil, also adding salt, pepper and even mustard. Besides the already mentioned mayonnaise, salad dressings may also be some kind of sweet sauce, like jam and even honey. This was very well feeling a little cheese, raisins and sesame.
one of the most important minerals for our body is iron, and that its basic functions highlights its participation in the synthesis of hemoglobin and myoglobin, two proteins that help transport oxygen to all body cells, including muscle. Acts as a cofactor of several enzymes involved in various metabolic reactions, helps prevent infection and provides endurance.
What happens if there is iron deficiency
chronic iron deficiency is believed to be the most prevalent nutritional deficiency worldwide, affecting more than one quarter of the world’s population and although the total anemia rarely occurs, partial deficiency is widely disseminated? If the diet does not provide enough iron-deficiency anemia may seem, fatigue, headache, insomnia, pale skin, hair, stretch marks on the nails, less resistance to infection and reduction of cognitive functions.
To lose weight without being hungry is to eat everything, because they discover that to obtain a healthy weight is more important how to cook and eat the amount of each major food group.
To follow a boring mono-based diet of celery and lettuce, you have to eat what is needed and no power save that we provide food, you have to spend through physical activity that is the best ally to lose weight and avoid kilos gain with age and that the body adjusts to stay nimble and healthy.
Make a change in our dietary habits by implementing a proper plan our daily requirement is not easy but not impossible and is worth a try as they get many benefits including:
* Do not starve
* Enjoy your meal
* No need to eat a different menu to the rest of the family Continue reading
When a patient tells me I lost weight with “such a diet ‘, I ask you this: do you really gained weight?. No, because if they really have done, would not be trying again to lose weight.
Just what these people have done is one of those fad diets that are anecdotes after them, because they did not solve the fundamental problem is to lose weight, learn to keep it and learn to eat well.
Most people who have lost weight and keep it at the time could not follow a specific diet, have learned to eat.
They are aware that your weight stays on the point that they want because they take food to suit your lifestyle and spending power that they do.
To achieve this they have learned that eating healthy is to eat everything, good portions, less fat and have no excess with food, ie now have another “attitude” toward food. Continue reading