Characteristics of Each Mineral II
* Nickel. It allows the proper functioning of the pancreas.
* Potassium. Is responsible for strengthening the activity of the kidneys to stimulate elimination of toxins through the urine, and storage of carbohydrates and converting it into energy.
It also helps maintain proper heart rate and blood pressure at normal levels and is essential for the transmission of all nerve impulses.
* Selenium. Has antioxidant properties, which gives it the ability to prevent premature aging and cancer. It is helpful in treating dandruff and kept in good condition to the liver, heart and reproductive organs.
* Silicon. It helps to absorb calcium, build new cells and nourish tissues.
* Sodium. Is responsible for regulating the distribution of water in the body, involved in the transmission of nerve impulses to muscles and participates in the digestive process.
* Iodine. It is essential for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland, helps growth, improves mental alertness, burn excess fat and allows the development of nails, hair, skin and teeth.
* Zinc. It is vital for growth, regulates sexual development, epidermal and hair, and is necessary for the production of insulin (hormone that is responsible for keeping blood sugar levels within normal ranges).