How to Implement a Healthy Diet in Children
The rules of basic food are often rules of common sense.
Food and nutrition for children: dietary laws. Know the basic rules of food is helping the child manage his diet.
- Eat with pleasure.
- Eat sitting at the table.
- Eat with pleasure in calm and friendly.
- Eat slowly, chew food well.
- Follow the rhythms food, do not skip meals.
- Eating a daily diet of starchy foods, bread, product rich in protein (meat, etc. …), and many portions of fruit and vegetables (5 fruits and vegetables a day).
- Limit consumption of foods rich in sugar and fat.
- Avoid sugary drinks during meals, preferring water.
- Do not eat while watching TV.
- Do not make plans, but eat everything.
- Do not eat without hunger.
- Do not nibble.