properties of wine alcohol is one of those foods that should be consumed in perspective, because excessive drinking can cause side effects, which can even lead to death. So if you suffer from high cholesterol, you know how much and what type of alcohol you can consume to avoid increasing the blood cholesterol.
Consumption of alcoholic beverages in hypercholesterolemia
* There are several studies that claim to make moderately drinks like red wine, reduces mortality from cardiovascular disease.
* On the other hand if you drink in excess, alcohol cannot be properly metabolized in the liver causing severe damage to various organs such as liver, brain, heart, etc..
Recommendations on alcohol consumption with high cholesterol
* It is recommended to consume no more than 30 grams. of alcohol per day. This is equivalent to a glass of wine or brandy, whiskey, etc…
* Although we recommend only the consumption of red wine, on the other, as this has polyphenols that act as natural antioxidants.
* If you suffer from hypertriglyceridemia consumption of any alcohol is contraindicated.
* You must be wary of its use in cases of diabetes and overweight.
* The beer but does not have a high degree of alcohol, has another type of substances that help to accumulate fatty acids in blood.
Having good nutrition is essential for the development of all our physical and mental abilities, if we live a healthy and balanced diet, it is likely that vitamin requirements are covered.
However, there are many extra factors that influence the assimilation of the same, whether we are smokers, consuming too much caffeine or alcohol, eat a vegetarian diet is not controlled, we remain in an extremely thin, do not consume fresh foods, etc. In these cases we could reach not get the required daily dose.
Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption not only provides empty calories and decrease appetite, particularly because of lack of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, and folic acid. Continue reading