Is it time that you want to lose weight and failed? Did not get to see the results of your efforts in the gym? If so, it’s time to get down to check what is happening with your eating habits.
If the idea is to adopt a healthier lifestyle, you know that there are some habits that you should go despidiéndote. No breakfast, lunch in a hurry and forget to take fluids are some examples of bad eating habits have to avoid.
Here are more…. Continue reading
The rules of basic food are often rules of common sense.
Food and nutrition for children: dietary laws. Know the basic rules of food is helping the child manage his diet.
- Eat with pleasure.
- Eat sitting at the table.
- Eat with pleasure in calm and friendly.
- Eat slowly, chew food well.
- Follow the rhythms food, do not skip meals.
- Eating a daily diet of starchy foods, bread, product rich in protein (meat, etc. …), and many portions of fruit and vegetables (5 fruits and vegetables a day).
- Limit consumption of foods rich in sugar and fat.
- Avoid sugary drinks during meals, preferring water.
- Do not eat while watching TV.
- Do not make plans, but eat everything.
- Do not eat without hunger.
- Do not nibble.
It is found in cheese, eggs, butter, margarine, giblets, fish oils and vegetables. Function can increase resistance to certain diseases, important for eye function and cell membranes.
Employment and dosage in cases of colds and flu, acne, heavy menstruation, osteoarthritis, poor growth and flaky skin, take up to 4.5 mg per day. Hair loss may indicate an excess or a deficiency of vitamin A. For men, 700 mcg and 600 mcg for women is the recommended ideal dose.
Warning Pregnant or planning a pregnancy, do not take vitamin A unless under the supervision of a physician, avoid it if you suffer from headaches.
* Take supplements late in the evening, several hours after eating or taking other supplements. If you cause stomach irritation, take with meals.
* Do not exceed suggested dosage of supplements. Information on the dosage that appears on the packaging of supplements varies greatly, so make sure you read the packaging carefully, and if in doubt, consult a doctor or a physician specializing in nutrition.
* If taken in excess, water-soluble vitamins like B and C, are naturally eliminated, while fat-soluble vitamins like vitamins A, D, E and K, accumulate and cause tissue damage .
* The doses listed here are not suitable for children, unless otherwise indicated.
* Do not turn food supplements during the first 14 weeks of pregnancy, unless recommended by a doctor.
* In general, unless otherwise indicated, take a supplement for a month and, if it is beneficial. continue to take 5 days per week for another month. After this deadline stop eating and consult a doctor or a physician specializing in nutrition.
Food is a source of energy and survival, but choosing the right food can also have other purposes as influence the humor, passion, relaxation, …
Today, here we focus on the diet you should bring to never lose the smile. Basically you’ll need to eat vegetables high in fiber, vitamin C, B9, folic acid, protein, better still our top 10 foods to laugh as a child.
Spinach: They are rich source of folic acid, which prevents negative feelings such as depression and stimulates the production of tryptophan. Some foods that can replace are sunflower seeds, green leafy vegetables, broccoli, wheat germ, oatmeal, peas, lentils, soybeans and mustard.
Caffeine: It’s not a food, but in moderate amounts enhances the mental and physical functioning. Remember that drinking too much can jangle the nerves or give headache. It suggests taking one or two cups of coffee or tea, especially before lunch.
Strawberries. This berry contains soluble fiber that slows the digestive process and maintains the levels of blood sugar stable, it helps people feel less sore. Another characteristic of this fruit is to work as anti-inflammatory and reduce the chance of developing heart disease or cancer.
The protective foods is one of the 3 major food groups. Here are all fruits and vegetables found in nature. Remember that you can not have a healthy diet eating only food group but must be combined balanced.
It known as protectors for two reasons:
The first, because they contain natural substances called antioxidants, which protects the plant against environmental aggressions (UV light, respiration, toxic substances naturally present in soil, etc.). And that when eaten, give them to us to fulfill the same functions in our body, in which, for various normal processes form free radicals that damage cells. ntioxidants from fruits and vegetables neutralize them by making them harmless.
The second reason is that vegetables are full of vitamins, which make the immune system is activated, the system that prevents us from attacking various diseases, whether infectious, skin, viral, respiratory, and so on. Vitamins also act as a “companion” of many other substances that would otherwise be unable to fulfill their duties. The minerals from fruits and vegetables also make a significant contribution in protecting against diseases, and promote growth and development of children.
Have you heard about the “5 a day”? That is the minimum amount of vegetables should be eaten to be alright. It’s not as difficult as it seems. A fruit juice at breakfast, a fruit salad at midmorning, a fruit for dessert at lunch and dinner, an apple in her lunch box and the inevitable and important salad in two main meals will give the small 5-o more-servings of fruits and vegetables you need.
No group of foods from the three we have seen is more important than the other. To be sure that our child is well fed, we must ensure that the three groups (guards, builders and energy) are present in each of your main meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner.