• Drink at least 2 liters of water a day, as water will help to transport nutrients to the hair and keep hair hydrated and strong lines.
Fruit for the hair
• The main cucumber, melons, berries, bananas, oranges, apples and practically most of the fruit provides the body many vitamins that help reduce hair loss and improve the appearance of hair.
• Dairy products including milk, eggs and cheese, are a guarantee to increase the overall health of hair, mainly because of its vitamin B-12, as well as proteins.
• While all vegetables help your hair with vitamins, vegetables that provide most of the benefits are the green leafy variety, such as spinach and cabbage.
Lean meats and healthy hair
• such as red meat (lean), chicken, fish and organ meats (like liver).
• By eating this meat supply your hair follicles the vitamins they need for optimal functioning and hair growth.