surely many you have already thought of losing a few kilos for the summer when you have seen the bikinis in the windows. I, at least I did, but not so much for looking better, but feel better and take care of my body and that, certainly with the advent of good weather, I cannot resist ice cream!
As I do not make any mistakes then I can pass a bill I contacted professional dietitian to advise me a little, health comes first! Marta Gonzalez Caballero, nutritionist and dietitian, has answered all my questions and this is what we have been clear:
1. – It is important to see a professional to design a diet in keeping with our height, weight and muscle mass.
2 .- It should not be obsessed with weight, until you spend at least 15 days from the beginning of our diet should not pesarnos and done always in the same scale as, between them, there are oscillations.
3. – Eating slowly and get full before the stomach will send us to stop.
4. – It is very important not to skip meals and eating five times a day. So avoid being a voracious hunger to eat dinner and all that put us through.
5. – When we go to buy, we should do a full stomach and avoid tempting to pass through the halls, the fruit and vegetable section is the best choice!
6. – If we are imaginative in the kitchen, avoid monotony in meals and more dishes apetecerán we saw previously impossible.
7. – When we go out there with friends we have to take light snacks like pickles or shrimp.
8. – We should not skip the main courses, most proteins are providing us!
9. – Between meals, snacks banned! And if we have no adequate remedy what will be a yogurt.
10. – As surely as I pass you, and many eat out, watch out for the menu! For starters, salad or vegetable and meat or fish second to the plate.
According to experts, a healthy balanced diet should include foods rich in fiber, minerals and vitamins, mostly in the form of vegetables, fruits and vegetables. In this sense, the Mediterranean diet is one of the best known and recommended, and the wine is an essential component. Among his countless benefits of wine should be noted that:
- Moderate consumption of wine is not only beneficial in preventing coronary disease type, but type cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s or depression, according to the American Heart Association
- Moderate wine consumption reduced by 20% the risk of cancer, myocardial infarction or cerebral vascular complications accidents.
- Drink a couple glasses of wine a day and not smoking reduces the risk of peripheral arterial disease. The American Journal of Epidemiology
- Moderate consumption of wine could reduce up to 20% the risk of macular degeneration. The Journal of the American Geriatrics
- A couple of glasses of wine a day reduces the risk of stomach ulcers.
- Blac wine reduces levels of blood pressure.
One of the most marked up by the experts is that these drinks should be consumed in moderation and regular. In this sense, the best thing would be a couple of glasses a day, preferably at mealtimes, because this way the alcohol is absorbed more slowly and polyphenols protect the body from oxidation of fats. We must not forget that wine is a good antioxidant to contain polyphenols and resveratrol. The high concentration of these substances helps reduce LDL cholesterol levels, improving circulation and reducing the risk of atherosclerosis.
we tend to think that to have a body to reach ten, we need to eat only vegetables and fruits, and also in small quantities. We have in mind exercise to improve our health and reduce weight. Even fewer care of our sleep.
Sleep and the hours needed, is essential for healthy living. But here in Spain every time we sleep less, and we pride ourselves on top of it, implying that we sacrifice our sleep to meet daily goals. Besides the famous siesta helps compensate for hours lost at night, you cannot add the hours as well. If it is true that napping clears and gives us strength, but we cannot think that if I slept five hours last night, now I miss nap three point ball.
It is surprising the finding that the risk of obesity increases with decreasing the number of hours and quality of our sleep. These observations were taken at first with caution, but have been reinforced with many recent studies. These studies had demonstrated that, regardless of race and geographic location, poor sleep and / or poor increased from 40% to 50% risk of overweight and obesity.
The effect of many diets that completely diminished in those who did not sleep the appropriate number of hours. But how many hours are we really need?. Well it seems that the topic most typical of all eight hours of life is the answer to the question. For six hours under the risk of weight gain or obesity increases.
I hope this has helped to understand that although it is difficult to lead a life in full health, the fact to know why certain things happen, or can be solved is not an impediment for us.
If you are a fan of soft drinks, be careful with your body. Perhaps you’ve been used to consume carbonated beverages, both carbonated drinks in general as well as diet sodas to those that are reducing consumption of beverages that have high sugar content. Well, you have to be careful with drinks containing soda because if consumed to excess can cause problems for the kidneys, stomach, and your throat.
Diet sodas themselves are dangerous because, according to the American Society of Nephrology, artificial sweeteners are often used to drink diet soda have a high risk that could cause kidney damage.
By Dr.Lamrentha Simanjuntak, an excessive consumption of soda is very dangerous because it contains gas and soda heavier strain on the kidneys work. If the kidney is difficult to filter can cause kidney failure and kidney becomes difficult to produce urine. Continue reading
Vitamin and mineral supplements can now be found everywhere, from the pharmacy to the most modest supermarket. But they really help? Are they so harmful to our health as some claim? And there are supplements that from a certain age, but desperately needed? All sense and nonsense in a row!
Water enriched with calcium, orange juice with extra vitamins, multivitamins tubes and all combinations of minerals: the offer has become so complex that it is hard to choose who his health a helping hand to give. Moreover, it is not clear whether all these remedies are effective and harmless.
Dr. pharmacist Geert Vergote provides further training for pharmacists on minerals and vitamins and therefore follow all the research into the foot. He is not as comfortable in one flow easily available health in tubes, jars, bottles and trays. “Many people swallow everything: pills and advertising,” he says. “But the combination of multivitamins from Aldi with the energy tablet from the Delainey and some extra pills here and there is not harmless. Continue reading
Are well known positive properties that garlic has on our health, and I have spoken more than once for them. Already there are several known properties, but a study has provided further, concluding that garlic helps to regulate the operation of our circulatory system and blood pressure. Continue reading