[Eating for healthy hair] hair nutrients in our daily diet:
Vitamin B6 for hair:
• Prevents hair loss, toning and moisturizing it.
• Vitamin B6 is found in bread, brown rice and nuts.
• Also try to eat foods rich in iron.
• Iron is found in foods like spinach, lentils and egg yolk.
• Do not forget to eat foods that contain collagen.
• Collagen is found in fruits such as oranges, grapefruit, tangerine, kiwi and strawberries.
Vegetable oils for the hair:
• Be aware always of vegetable oils because they are antioxidants and help blood circulation to the scalp.
• Biotin is essential for hair growth, it has an important role in the health of skin, hair and even nails.
• Biotin deficiency can cause hair loss.
• Biotin is found in foods like eggs, liver, yeast breads and cereals.
Zinc for hair:
• Zinc helps prevent hair loss.
• Zinc prevents seborrhea.
• Zinc is found in green leafy vegetables and lentils.
• The keratin is a protein that is the main component of the outer layers of the epidermis, as hair.
• The keratin is found in legumes, nuts, dairy and eggs.
• Copper helps the pigmentation (color of hair).
• It also helps prevent copper hair loss and maintain the right texture.
• Copper is found in foods like nuts, meats and vegetables.
Water for the hair:
• You should drink plenty of water, because the hair contains approximately 25%, therefore it is important to take it.
Beware of weight loss diets or weight loss:
• Always be careful with weight loss diets or weight loss, which remove some nutrients that are important not only for hair health but for our entire body.
• To the extent possible and minimize refined sugar consumption of saturated fats.
Why Does My Body Vitamin B6?
Are there many different vitamins and minerals put on a list that label multivitamin – but you know what each one does to your body? Vitamin B6 is found in three substances: pyridoxine, pyridoxamine, and pyridoxal.
So what makes this vitamin for your body?
Prevent heart disease – without pyridoxine, the compounds in the blood can damage blood vessels. Pyridoxine may also help lower cholesterol and blood pressure. Relieve PMS – Vitamin B6 may help reduce bloating, brave tenderness, and premenstrual acne. Reduce sensitivity to the message – pyridoxine can relieve symptoms such as headache, pain, nausea, and vomiting. Reduce your risk of carpal tunnel syndrome – People with a deficiency of vitamin B6 may be more susceptible to repetitive strain injury and carpal tunnel syndrome. Prevent the formation of kidney stones – vitamin B6 and magnesium may help prevent kidney stone formation over time. The treat depression and amnesia – pyridoxine helps your body produce serotonin and other neurotransmitters. Continue reading
SUPPLEMENT FOOD SYSTEM, INCLUDES: LECITHIN, VITAMIN C AND VITAMIN B6
Lecithin powder consists of choline and inositol. His roles in the body are, among others:
-Support for physical fitness and brain organization,
-shortening the regeneration period after exercise,
-improving memory and learning ability,
-regulatory functions of the nervous system
-helps lower cholesterol levels,
-prevention of arteriosclerosis.
Vitalmax offers pure soy lecithin, without additions or impurities. The capsules are the most easy.
Lecithin Caps Vitalmax testing laboratory regarding the purity of ingredients.
Dosage: Children from 3 years: 2 g (4 capsules) 1 time per day, adults: 4 g per day (8 capsules) 1 time per day before eating
100 g include: 99 g soy lecithin, 0.94 g of ascorbic acid (vitamin C), 0.06 g of vitamin B6